As the Indian economy continues to prosper with the constant increase in commercial transactions across the world, it also gives rise to a plethora of commercial disputes. JusIP is experienced in representing corporations, private firms, boards of directors, and other corporate representatives before various judicial forums by adopting the approach of minimum risk litigation.
We offer our services based upon the multidimensional knowledge of our team alongside the expertise of various partners across the industry throughout the entire process.
Primarily our practice is focussed upon providing our services for all types of commercial agreements, handling day to day regulatory and governance issues and corporate structuring/restructuring. Apart from the aforementioned, the team has the requisite expertise to deal in various different kinds of corporate affairs as also elucidated below.
Our robust team at JusIP are also competent in handling all types of commercial agreements such as franchise, agency, distribution, leasing, licensing, technology transfer, manufacturing and joint ventures.
From drafting and negotiating relevant transaction documents, we also appear before Courts, Tribunals and other adjudicatory authorities, including the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT).
We understand that there may be many requirements that our clients may have to fulfil and are well aware of the multifarious intricacies involved in sectors such as those pertaining to consumer products, healthcare, financial services, information technology, real estate and infrastructure.
Our primary objective is to provide you solutions that enable you to achieve your business objectives. We ensure that we advise our clients on a wide spectrum of corporate transactions which include offering our expertise on general corporate matters, ensuring that companies are in compliance with regulatory laws, competition law among a few.
JusIP can assist you with the following:
- All Client requirements and needs including Due Diligence Exercises
- Company Formation and Incorporation
- Corporate Restructuring
- Corporate Compliance Issues
- Compliance with Employment/ Labour Laws
- Providing Regulatory Corporate Compliance Solutions
- Advice on Structuring and entry-exit mechanism
- Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Contracts
- Transactional Support that includes drafting, execution and negotiating transactional documents such as non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements, non-compete agreements, shareholders agreements, business purchase agreements and transition agreements.
- Post closing Support that includes, risk mitigation and planning integration
- Assistance in Regulatory Audit which includes approvals by relevant authorities such as RBI, SEBI, FIPB, CCI alongside other regulatory local bodies.
- Ensuring compliance with Legal Formalities for Entities Overseas