The essence of JusIP’s practice is our advocacy and serves as one of our cornerstones. We assist our clients whether the matter is at the trial stage or before an appellate court.
This would also include representing our clients before various agencies and statutory bodies, Quasi Judicial bodies and Commissions.
The lawyers that form the part of the Team at JusIP have an enviable experience in handling a variety of matters in different sectors, the same are detailed ahead.
The team also ensures that it works hand in hand with industry experts to make sure that we provide our clients accurate and fine legal representation. JusIP is equipped with handling complex civil as well as criminal litigation.
We understand that participating in any sort of litigation becomes extremely tedious and accordingly provide expert legal support and advice coupled with experience and expertise that enables us to handle our client’s matters effectively.
Apart from an established practice in the Tri-City area i.e. Chandigarh-Panchkula-Mohali we also assist our clients with litigation across India.
Our focus areas include:
Our team has extensive experience in representing various clients’ in different kinds of civil matters before High Courts and District Courts and other forums. At JusIP we can assist you with the following:
- Civil Appeals and Revision that include both before the High Courts and Supreme Court.
- Matters pertaining to recovery disputes.
- Family and Matrimonial Disputes such as those concerning divorce, custody, guardianship and inheritance.
- Matters arising out of contractual disputes.
- Land and Property disputes such as those including suits for declaration, possession, tenancy etc.
We regularly appear before the High Court, District Courts, and Commercial Courts alongside forums such as NCLT and NCLAT. Our strong network of local counsels assists us in ensuring that the matters are always dealt with in a wholesome and efficient manner.
We at all times during the process strive to adopt the best strategies that aim to yield the best desired results for our clients. JusIP ensures to assist you with complex commercial matters which include:
- Disputes pertaining to employment laws.
- Matters pertaining to Competition laws.
- Disputes relating to equity and debt investment.
- Disputes relating to infrastructure.
- Matters pertaining to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 grants exclusive jurisdiction to adjucate upon matters concerning ‘deficiency of services’ by a service provider.
The entire objective behind approaching consumer courts is that the same guarantee speedy disposal of cases. We regularly appear before Consumer’s Courts of different jurisdictions including those located in the Tri-City and the NCDRC.
The Firm has an extensive experience in representing various clients’ in different kinds of criminal matters before High Courts and District Courts.
Our team comprises of efficient and erudite advocates that had the requisite expertise to deal with cases that include white collar crimes, economic offences, and corporate frauds, alongside other various critical matters.
Some of the laws under which we aim to provide assistance to our clients are the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, the Narcotics, Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, the Criminal Proceedings under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, the SEBI Act, 1992, the FEMA, 1999, Crimes under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and others. The Firm can assist you in the following:
- Bails: Regular, Anticipatory and Appeals in the High Court and Supreme Court
- FIR and Complaints: Our services include drafting and filing of complaints before both the police and the magistrate, filing FIRs alongside also offering our services for quashing of FIRs and Criminal Complaints.
- Trials: We offer our expertise on evidence and trials in all criminal matters.
- Criminal Appeal and Revision both before the High Courts and Supreme Court.
Service Related Matters
We appear for various matters before the Labour Courts, Central Administrative Tribunal, High Courts to represent our clients in various matters which include:
- Matters related to unfair punishments
- Matters pertaining to Pay Scale Disparities
- Matters pertaining to Employment Contracts
- Matters related to Promotions and Seniority
- Matters related to unlawful Dismissals and Suspensions
- Matters related reinstatement
- Judicial Review of various Administrative Actions
Our team appears regularly before the Armed Forces Tribunal and the High Court in various matters pertaining to military laws. The team can assist you with the following kinds of matters;
- Matters pertaining to Grant of Service and Disability Pension
- Matters pertaining to Grant of Family Pension
- Matters pertaining Court Martials
- Matters pertaining to Promotion and Seniority
- Matters relating to transfer and postings.
We represent our clients for an array of varied complex IP matters which include cases before the Districts Courts as well as appearing before the High Courts on the Original and Appellate side.
Our experience includes handling opposition proceedings, revocation and rectification matters, appeals, criminal and civil suits for infringement and passing off, anti-counterfeit action, finding potential infringers and handling trademark, trade dress, misappropriation and unfair competition cases. We also have significant expertise both for Civil and Criminal aspects of IP Litigation.
At JusIP, we assist our clients with Trademark, Copyright and Patent Litigation that include matters involving infringement and passing off. We regularly represent our clients before the IP Office, Intellectual Property Appellate Board, District Courts and High Courts.