It is imperative to not only possess rights in any IP creation, but also to ensure protection without compromising on commercialisation through a well-curated Profit Oriented Strategy.
Protecting and Maintaining a Strong IP Base
It is essential to have a strong IPR base that comprises the brand, technology or even the creative work. Further, ensuring that the same is strongly protected and executed is crucial. Ideas can only be profitable if the same is developed innovatively and strategically. An imbalance in the two-fold approach of innovation and protection may lead to difficulty in not just enforcement at a later date but also in diminishing the commercial importance of the said IPR.
We ensure proper guidance and support to our clients regarding cases concerning IP Transaction, Advisory and Opinions. We offer simple and innovative legal solutions. Our sole aim of identifying every way to solve a problem. Our team identifies the different ways to a given issue at hand and come up with the right solution.
We aim to provide the finest legal solutions on a wide nature of agreements, with a special focus on trademark, patent, and copyright law with experience ranging from expansive advisory, consultancy & negotiations including drafting licensing, manufacturing, assignment, reseller and distribution, publishing, non-disclosure agreements, software licensing and end-user agreements, franchise agreements, technology licensing and transfer agreements, registered user agreements etc.
At JusIP, we can assist you with the following:
- IPR audits to ascertain IPR valuation and credits.
- Drafting readily understandable, meaningful IP Portfolio Reports.
- Legal assistance in drafting and vetting of all IPR related transactions and agreements such as transfer, assignment, licensing, and sub-licensing.
- Expansive advisory and consultancy including drafting IP assignment, licensing and distribution, publishing, anti-piracy practice, IP infringements, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
- Advisory on structuring data protection policy.