Today, the threat of intellectual property infringement increases with each passing day as infringers find it easier and faster to take advantage of the IP owner’s hard work in creating the intellectual property sought to be protected.
It is well-known fact that intellectual property litigation is one of the most expensive types of litigation to defend.
You can, hence, rely on our technical expertise and practical know-how when prosecuting and defending Intellectual property infringement cases, passing-off/unfair competition and managing anti-piracy campaigns and raids against traders selling counterfeit goods in association with relevant government agencies.
We, at JusIP, can help you protect and enforce your IPR with our following services:
- Drafting and forwarding cease-n-desist notices against third-party infringement.
- Replying to and defending against cease-n-desist notices alleging infringement.
- Oppositions, Rectifications, Cancellations and Appeals including detailed evidences and attending hearings before the IP Office and the Intellectual Property Appellate Board.
- Regular status update on a consolidated opposition portfolio for all pending opposition matters.
- IPR litigation including prosecuting and defending civil suits for infringement and passing off of trade marks, copyright, designs and patents seeking temporary and permanent injunction, damages and order for delivery of the infringing products, all across India, including at District Courts, High Court and Supreme Court.
- Criminal cases for violation of trade marks, copyright and patent laws including anti-piracy and anti-counterfeiting measures such as criminal raids etc.
- Appeals and writ petitions against orders of the IP Office and IPAB.
- IPR dispute resolution other than litigation, such as through mediation, arbitration.
- Infringement analysis reports based on detailed infringement searches.
- Creating IP strategy reports based on the infringement and invalidation searches.